Due to COVID-19, HOA Board meetings are now virtual until further notice.
July 4th Celebration Canceled Due to COVID-19
The board and the social committee have agreed that the annual 4th of July party isn't in the best interest of the community. Even if the restrictions were changed to make such a public gathering ok within the week, this would be too short of a lead time for our volunteers to make this happen. The pool itself will be open on July 4th with the current rules in place. The board and social committee wish everyone a happy and safe July 4th!
Board of Directors & The Social Committee
Pool is Open with Restrictions and Rules
Southpark I Residents:We are pleased to announce the opening of the pool effective Thursday, June 11th at 11:00 AM. Recent changes to governmental and public health orders relating to COVID-19 virus have allowed for the opening of community pools, subject to certain limitations. As the orders seem to change weekly, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with current orders at https://covid19.colorado.gov/.To allow for safe use by Southpark residents, please note the following:
- Monitored Pool Hours – 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Monday through Sunday. These are the hours where lifeguards will be monitoring pool activity.
- Pool use will be limited to Southpark residents, immediate family and caretakers of minor children. Due to the current limitation of 50 people within the pool area, we are not allowing guests to access the pool area at this time. Also, due to the current limitation of 50 people we are not allowing pool party bookings.
- Social distancing from others that are not part of your household (currently 6') is required.
- A Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk will need to be signed prior to entry. This form with Addendum A (Southpark HOA Policies) can be viewed and downloaded by clicking the links to the right. This form will need to be signed by residents over the age of 18 and list all family members that require entry. Please bring your signed forms to the main gate where a pool attendant will be gathering forms.
- The pool attendant will be gathering waivers for initial access, confirm that you have a signed waiver on file and have a sign in sheet for daily access. Please use the main gate for entry and the 2nd gate to exit. The pool attendant is on-site to assist the HOA with operating the pool area in accordance with current governmental and public health orders and making for an enjoyable experience for all users.
- Pool furniture has been removed from the pool area. Should you require furniture, please bring your own and clean/disinfect to your personal preference. Please be sure and take your furniture with you when you leave.
- The bathrooms in the basement of the clubhouse are presently closed due to construction. We anticipate the bathrooms being open the week of June 15th. Although the bathrooms will be cleaned regularly, we encourage residents to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes for their personal use.
- To avoid issues with pool staff's handling of items left by residents, there will not be a lost and found bin this summer. Items left at pool will be discarded at the end of the day.
- During busy times when the pool area has reached its maximum occupancy of 50, please be mindful of those waiting to enter. The HOA would prefer not to implement a reservation system or hourly limitation.
Southpark I continues to promote youth activity through its Dolphins swim team. Swim team pool use will be from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM Monday through Friday and on Saturday 6/20, 6/27 & 7/11 for 3 meets this season that also run from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM. Please see Southpark's website for further details.Enjoy and be safe!Southpark HOA Board of Directors and Pool Committee
New Trash Program Explained
SouthPark's 2020 trash contract with Waste Connections of Colorado (formerly Pro Disposal) requires that residents use company-issued bins for their automated pick-up trucks. These bins have been delivered to all residents. There is no extra charge for the two bins (trash fees are included in HOA monthly dues). Trash pick up will continue to be on Mondays, and recycling pick up every other Monday. See the Calendar on this website for recycling days.
New Trash Service Details
- Residents who already own a "waste hauler approved" container can continue to use them in addition to the new bins. Look for communications about this in the near future, including conforming paint colors and/or Waste Connection stickers.
- Except for trash day, bins must be kept in townhome garages or single family home garage/other approved area per the HOA architectural guidelines. Homeowners not abiding by these guidelines will be cited and fined.
- Additional bins can be purchased directly through Waste Connections for $4/month and a $25 delivery fee, billed annually and directly to the resident
- Bins must be placed on the street next to the curb, not on the sidewalk, by 7:00 am on Mondays. Bins are to face out, so the lid opens from the street side of the bin. See arrows/directions on the lid of the bins.
- Waste Connections will pick up household trash and normal yard waste. Brick, block, concrete, dirt, asphalt, electronic or hazardous waste will not be picked up.
- Pick-up includes 3 additional bags of household/yard waste OR 3 bundles of branches (4 x 2 bundles).
- Bulk item pick costs $15-$45. Residents will need to call Waste Connections at (303) 791-3827, 24 hours prior to service day and prepay.
For questions about this service, please contact Cathlyn at 303-791-3827 or c[email protected].
Click to enlarge
Trash pickup is on Mondays. Recycling days are every other Monday. See the Calendar page for the schedule. For service questions, contact Pro Disposal at 303-791-3827 or prodisposal.net
Board & ACC Meetings are held the third Monday of every month*, beginning at 7:00 pm in the clubhouse. All residents welcome. Agenda is emailed by AMI.
* no meeting in December
Need a Recreation Access Card?
If you need an access card for the swimming pool and sport courts, use the button below to submit your request. A recreation committee volunteer will then contact you when the card is ready. Please allow a few days.
If your card was lost, there is a $30 replacement charge. If your card does not work, there is no fee as long as you turn in the non-working card. If you are a new resident and never received a card, there is no charge. Please visit the pool and sport court pages on this website for more information.
Nextdoor.com is a private social network for neighborhoods and is a viable tool for notices, classifieds, break-ins, lost pets, Litteton news, etc. It's free and secure and is currently being used by a growing number of SouthPark residents. Visit nextdoor.com to learn more and sign up.
Need a plumber? Want your roof fixed? Want to recommend a great painter? Click the happy painter to view the SouthPark Vendor Directory. To recommend a company, send an email to [email protected]
Do You Know the Pillows?
The beautiful trees, the lovely flowers, the manicured grounds are the pride of SouthPark, and much of it can be attributed to the 16 years of dedication by Howie and Bev Pillow. Read more >>>
Denver Water Rebates
SouthPark's water provider, Denver Water, is offering rebates for the installation of new high efficiency toilets and clothes washers. The rebate form requires you to know your water account number. Single-family homeowners can find this number on their water bill. For townhome owners, click here.
Citizen Alert Program
Sign up through the city of Littleton to receive notices about potential safety hazards or concerns. Although all residential land lines are already included in this program, you can add mobile devices and receive notices via texts or voice mails. Click here to get started.
Report a Major Water Leak
If you notice a major water line break in the common areas, call Arrowhead immediately at 720-259-7718 to report. This number is only for a major emergency (that is, water is gushing out of the ground). For all other grounds-related concerns, such as broken sprinkler heads, snow removal or water seepage, please call the SouthPark Hotline at 303-738-0534.